We have a strong connection with regional New South Wales and have a broad understanding of agribusiness combined with specialist skills to support sophisticated and complex commercial activities.
Our lawyers are experienced in and frequently give advice to businesses in most of the primary production industries including grain, cattle, sheep, cotton, horticulture, viticulture and wool production.
JMA Legal's service offerings to agribusiness include:
- Farm and business succession
- Formation and restructuring of business entities such as partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation funds and co-operatives
- CGT, GST and stamp duty affecting business entities and transactions
- Helping you to negotiate your finance and mortgage arrangements
- Rural property purchases, sales, farm conveyancing, leases and subdivisions
- Wills and estate planning.