Superannuation and SMSF
We have a long history in establishing and providing technical advice for all aspects of SMSF. We assist accountants, financial planners and other firms of solicitors.
Our services include:
- establishment deed and other ancillary documents to create a SMSF
- advising trustees, members and their accountants on the laws regulating the structure of the funds and their permitted investments
- advising on the taxation of funds and the benefits paid by them
- preparing limited recourse borrowing arrangement documentation to comply with the current SIS legislation;
- we have standard packages to change a trustee or to update the rules of a SMSF deed.