Join us for an interactive seminar on Wednesday 26 July from 6pm to 8pm, designed to aid upcoming farmers and off-farm siblings with agribusiness and succession law topics.
Agribusiness and estate planning specialists will guide the seminar in an open and interactive manner.
We know the issues that commonly present farming families and with years of experience we have solutions.
TOPICS WILL COVER BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Methods of addressing the topic of succession planning with the family
- The 3 x pillars of farming succession
- Addressing fair v equal with off-farm siblings
- Business structures/tax benefits
- Introducing new farming methods with the previous generation
- On-farm workers
- Incorporating spouses to the business
- Maintaining multiple on-farm houses
Please RSVP by 20 July to email@example.com